Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» Aizen Sousuke
Tue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» teen feet pantyhose
Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:46 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Opowiadania erotyczne
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 am by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» building link popularity backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:25 pm by Guest

Similar topics
Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Share | 
 

 Mission very Likely (Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James White
Primera Espada


Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-10-06

PostSubject: Mission very Likely (Mission)   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:03 pm

If you could get a birds eye view of the White desert, you would have to be quite high up. Though in one specific spot you could see three forms running in the direction of Las Noches. Two were short men, both with short hair and hats. Each looked very much alike, most likely twins. They were kinda tubby, with slited black eyes. The third was a tall busty women with long silver hair.

They each kept running in toward their goal, which was quite obvious. They were going to destroy the espada. Wipe them off the face of the earth. They ran in silence, knowing the horrifying future that will probably follow once they reach their destination.

*******

James back in Las Noches read a note he had given to his men. He wanted the woman alive. She was the leader, the one with the information. If not it might work, but he would be displeased.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mission very Likely (Mission)   Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 am

"Now, now, now! Where are you three off to in such a hurry?" Solis said, floating above the trio with his hands in his pockets and a ravenous smile on his face. When he was told that these arrancar were stronger than himself, he just had to get in on the action. It was a chance to get a little stronger, have some fun, and if the mission went sour... well, he'd be more than happy to take Kita's rank because he damn sure didn't plan on dying. "You three are just a little too close to Las Noches, you see. We don't like that greedy little gleam in your eyes. I am Solis Idasson. I sentence you three to death."

His smile was now just a little wider. He wouldn't be fighting for the sake of subtlety today, he was fighting to kill. His ego was greater than his skills and somehow, it just almost always worked out in his favor. He unsheathed both sai, wielding one with the blades pointing downwards and the other upwards. It was a strange stance to take and that made it so that his fighting style often confused enemies.

"So, Kita-dono... I'll take Tweedledee and Tweedledum?" He said, his face now smirking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mission very Likely (Mission)   Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:17 pm

While Solis floated above them, they were quickly approaching Kita on the ground. Her beautiful face was twisted into a sneer, and she rolled her shoulders, jumping from foot to foot like a boxer. "And I hate to tell you, but I have enough women to deal with in there, and don't need another one. I am Kita Akiyama, and I will destroy you." Her voice lashed out in a snarl, and she pulled her gloves out of her pocket sliding them on.

Kita, unless training, always fought to kill. The less people out there that could kill her the better. She liked her rank and where she was. Lacing her fingers together, she stretches them out, and gives a smirk. "What ever you want Solis-chan. You want those two, I'll take her." She said, before holding her hands up a little bit like a boxer. This was deceptive though. Kita was Hand to hand, not a boxer, though she did know how to do that.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada


Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-10-18
Location : Haunting in your nightmares...

PostSubject: Re: Mission very Likely (Mission)   Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:55 pm

Ulquiorra walked, approached calmy hiding his spiritual pressure from all entities around him, he walked in a slow pace behind Kita and solis, as they darted off headlong into a fight, Ulquiorra glanced at the group, he had been ordered to "observe" and if needed, resort to a minimum amount of violence towards the woman, if by some chance these other two dolts would even care to remeber the fact that they where supposed to bring the woman alive and try to kill her he would intervene, all for the sake of completing the mission, he had little if any compassion to those who fell or got wounded on the battle field, let alone his espada comrades, If they where going to die in a fight it was their own bloody god damn fault for not being strong enough... he was leading this mission, weather they liked it or not...

should i remind the lot of you, that we need that woman alive... he gazed at his "companions" with half bored slightly tinted eyes, while holding his arms in his pockets he made sure to "record" the entire fight, he was going to examine their fighting style, both opponents and comrades alike, it might be useful in the near future...

Ulquiorra Opened his eyes again they glowed deep green in color Don`t mess this up... he said in a more cold voice than before, his eyes staring at their victims dead serious yet expressionless... Ulquiorra observed their targets very closely, their movement their looks and if possible their reaction and nature...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James White
Primera Espada


Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Mission very Likely (Mission)   Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:14 pm

The twins were itching for a kill. They would have leaped forward and ripped the Solis person to death. Except when the woman raised her hands, they both instantly calmed, " We are here to destroy this place. " Was all she said before the three removed their swords. The twins used sonido and were instantly on eahc sid eof Solis. Slashing upwards and downwards.

The woman simply charged, slashing her sword upwards. Then following it up with a point blank Bala from her sword tip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mission very Likely (Mission)   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Solis was surprised by their strength and speed, though his mastery of fighting with his sai made it much easier to fight two enemies than it would've been to fight their powerful leader. The sai in his right hand crashed down upon the zanpakuto of the twin on his right, he quickly twisted it in an attempt to disarm him. With his left sai, Solis came up and blocked, twisting his sai once again to try to disarm. He still stood in between them, so he figured his next step was obvious.

"Gemelos Sonido Infinidad." He said, smirking. Two cracks sounded out, though Solis didn't leave his spot. Instead, two copies of himself were to the side of each twin, trying to punch them in the face. After the punch the other hand rose immediately. "Cero." They said in perfect unison as a golden cero flashed forth upon them. In the confusion, Solis used sonido and backed away about ten feet.


Last edited by Solis Idasson on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting the name of an ability.)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mission very Likely (Mission)   Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Kita wasn't released, but simple moves like this were not going to work on her. And the Spiritual pressure being released was nothing to what she had felt before. Using Sonido, she avoids the Bala, and then appears directly in front of the woman, bringing her fist back and attempting to plow the spikes into the woman's face. "I like it here, so you're not going to destroy anything." She snarled, before opening her mouth and gathering the required energy for a point blank cero.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada


Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-10-18
Location : Haunting in your nightmares...

PostSubject: Re: Mission very Likely (Mission)   Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:18 am

Such simple souls these where, both opponents and comrades alike they fought for their own rights, for what they seemed was right and wrong, Ulquiorra took special notice of the bala that the woman shot out, it was the same color as her hair, and it flew with quite destructive force, at speeds that could hardly be compared to the other espada`s ranked lower than himself, he had to give the quinta some credit for dodging it altrough she used a sonido it was quite close to have made contact, the bala was threathening to hit las noches behind them however, he could not afford to let that happen, even if the damage it would have caused would been minor, he was not even sure if it would reach all the way there but he was not going to take any chances. The bala came flying towards him, well almost he side stepped so he was now in the linear line with the bala as he pulled his arm out in a swift motion he deflected the bala, originally he had planned for it to fly back at the woman who had shot it out in the first place, but theoretically that was impossible so instead of attempting to deflect the bala back at the woman he deflected it towards the twins and Solis for reasons unknown, weather that was so that he could simply take three flies in one hit or just an precaution to see how Solis would react to his course of action... off course he did not think that this bala would kill anyone of them, just wound them if it made contact...

The twins where mereley trash that had to be moped up before they would spread with the wind, and Solis was that mope, their real target was the woman only. He now decided to study Kita`s fighting style against the female at the hint of her intentions to hill her up close and personal as she called he would stop her, it was nothing personal, just the mission and the mission alone... he did not think that the woman would be defeated as easily as that what Kita had tossed at her for the moment, their spiritual pressure stood about on the same level but one should not always judge one by their spiritual pressure, that had Ulquiorra learned trough the hard way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mission very Likely (Mission)   Today at 1:11 am

Back to top Go down
 
Mission very Likely (Mission)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Aiding the Hospital: Outbreak(mission)(closed)
» Mission to Planet Lost Paradise
» Gone Fishin' [mission]
» Mission Thread: Vigilante Justice
» King of Thieves Mission [Closed: Faust/ Silver]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum