New Technique Rules:
These are the rules to follow when applying for a new technique to be learnt by your character.
1. The New Technique Template must be used and completed correctly.
2. Your character must train for the ability, depending on the ability applied for the length and difficulty of the training needed will vary. The completed training thread will need to be linked to the application.
3. Depending on the ability applied for, the time needed to wait before another can be learned will vary. This will be decided by the primary admin/moderator dealing with your application.
4. You must get the approval of at least 3/5 staff members (a majority)
The correct order to do things is the following:
1. Make an application to see if you will be allowed to learn the ability.
2. If told you may, and what training you need then you must start the training thread.
3. Once you have completed the training thread you must then link the thread to the completed application so it may be reviewed and your result determined.
4. You will be informed of the results and the time you need to wait before you can apply for another one.
It is important that you realise your character’s rank and squad will be taken into consideration when you apply for new techniques. For example; a member of the 2nd division would not learn a technique based on pure physical strength when a member of the 11th would.