New Kido Rules:
1. The Kido Template must be used and completed correctly.
2. Your character must train for the Kido, depending on the ability applied for the length and difficulty of the training needed will vary. The completed training thread will need to be linked to the application.
3. Depending on the ability applied for, the time needed to wait before another can be learned will vary. This will be decided by the primary admin/moderator dealing with your application.
4. You must gain the approval of the majority of staff, (3/5)
5. A maximum of 1 kido can be learned per month
The correct order to do things is the following:
1. Make an application to see if you will be allowed to learn the ability.
2. If told you may, and what training you need then you must start the training thread.
3. Once you have completed the training thread you must then link the thread to the completed application so it may be reviewed and your result determined.
4. You will be informed of the results and the time you need to wait before you can apply for another one.
It is important to realise that your character’s squad and rank will be taken into consideration when staff approve/disapprove your applications. A member of the 7th division would not be allowed to learn as many nor as powerful kido’s when compared to a member of the 5th division for example.