Rules for Inventing Items:
These are the rules that are to be followed when inventing items.
1. Your character must be one of the following:
* The 12th Division currently
* A Vizard/Visored that was in it
* A Quincy in the equivalent squad.
* Some arrancars can invent also, if you are unsure of whether you can then please ask Tia, she will be able to tell you if you may do so.
* Also if you feel that you should be able to invent but are none of the above then please pm staff and explain why. We may allow you to if the reasons are sufficient.
2. The Invention template must be used and completed correctly.
3. The invention must be useful and relevant….there is no point in inventing a submarine with a screen door or a helicopter with an ejector seat now is there?
4. You can only apply for one invention at a time.
5. You must work on the invention IC, we will expect the thread to be attached to the completed application in order to be reviewed.
6. No more than 1 invention per month can be made.
7. You must gain approval from the majority of staff (3/5) The length of the thread needed will be told to you then.
Also the whole idea of inventing is to create handy things for your race, not to improve your character and become all powerful. If staff think this is what you are doing they can deny the invention flat out. Inventions are not to be super powerful either, if staff see that you are inventing things that arent relevent or have no real use then they can deny them too.
((STAFF RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY INVENTION IF THEY FEEL IT SHOULD BE SO))